This article will show you how to configure your dashboard.
You can control which sections you'd like to appear on your dashboard.
Accessing the dashboard configuration
- Click on your account name from your dashboard (top right corner).
- Select Settings, this will open up the settings page.
- Select Dashboard, under the "My Company" heading, in your settings menu.
This will open up the Dashboard Settings page.
As a default, all sections are selected. You can configure which sections to appear, by checking and unchecking the relevant checkbox for each section. You can also check the "Bypass Dashboard and redirect to main Cases page?" checkbox to disable the dashboard and starts directly from the main Cases page.
For the purpose of this example, we will hide the "My overdue tasks" section. To do this:
- Uncheck the "My overdue tasks" checkbox.
- Click on Save Changes to finish.
Verify your results
To check that your changes have been successfully saved. Open your dashboard, and you should see that the "My overdue tasks" tab no longer appears.